Re: 4/1 Websites

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: 4/1 Websites
date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 20:51:19 -0800
At 09:30 PM 4/1/2002 -0500, you wrote:

> > ^_^x KD
> > "I'll kill you, i'll fucking kill you!"-Misao/Rurouni Kenshin
>Misao-chan did NOT say that.... not in those words at least.. Where are you
>quoting that from?

heh i know its from one of the crappy fansubs and im fully aware its
inacurate but i use it cuz its funny =)

>"Eternal Pain! For that's what I'm looking for!"
>"You take pain for pleasure? Your sense of enjoyment disgusts me. But it
>seems to suit you very well. I'll send you to that world of eternal pain
>that you've always wanted!"
>  - Arkard speaking to Incognito, Hellsing 13

ohhh kewl quote

^_^x KD
"AAAHHHHHHH!!! They're dangling!!!"-Natsuki's observation after falling
into a male bath house/Hyper Police
----
Was a kenshin fan for life, but the new Seisouhen arc completely ruined the
series for me =( total horse shit
ICQ #125700685

Search field Search string

archive list