Re: 4/1 Websites

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from TheNewYorker1@aol.com
subject Re: 4/1 Websites
date Mon, 1 Apr 2002 19:21:51 EST

In a message dated 4/1/02 11:30:43 AM Pacific Standard Time,
josephriggs@lycos.com writes:

> Here's a couple of the more interesting sites I stumbled across today...
>
> www.gamefaqs.com
> (search engine still works fine, though)
>
> www.theforce.net
>
> WARNING: Pregnant mothers, the faint of heart, and children (ESPECIALLY
> TEENAGE FEMALES!!!) should stay away from theforce.net at all costs!!!
>
> Some things are just that horrific.
>
> ;)
>
> junior

ok yeah what do we mean last i went to a site some said i might not have the
stumic for, it was midnight raining out side, and i endded up running around
around my house screaming thanx who ever sent that room one.

Cal Girl

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited