Re: 4/1 Websites

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject Re: 4/1 Websites
date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 14:22:11 -0800

--

On Mon, 01 Apr 2002 13:23:43
 ^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:
>At 11:29 AM 4/1/2002 -0800, Joseph Riggs wrote:
>>Here's a couple of the more interesting sites I stumbled across today...
>>
>>www.gamefaqs.com
>>(search engine still works fine, though)
>
>Every gamer knows bout that site
>
>>www.theforce.net
>>
>>WARNING: Pregnant mothers, the faint of heart, and children (ESPECIALLY
>>TEENAGE FEMALES!!!) should stay away from theforce.net at all costs!!!
>>
>>Some things are just that horrific.
>
>You and all your family should be murdered as messily and horribly as
>possible, with you being killed last and the most messily. Fucking whorebag

Hey, don't say I didn't warn you.
;)
Everything should be back to normal tomorrow, I imagine.  The lime green
coloring over at 'Gamefax' is a bit hard on the eyes, and the rest of the
site is still the familiar blue.  I did like the bit at the bottom, though.

I also frequent a Wing Commander message board (Wing Commander CIC), and the
admin there redid the whole thing as "Feeling Heart: The Bangusetsu CIC",
complete with anime females as the avatars.  Mine got turned into some
short-haired red head named "Shiho".

*shudder*

junior

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar

http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited