Re: 1996 Calendars ??

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from ashdrago@promedia.net (Ash Dragoo)
subject Re: 1996 Calendars ??
date Thu, 07 Dec 1995 06:37:05 GMT
On Tue, 5 Dec 1995 08:50:00 +0800, you wrote:

>I've heard mention of a Tenchi Muyo 1996 calendar in passing. Does
>anyone have any more info on this, and details as to where I can get
>at least one ??

I'm not so sure about where to get one now because I ordered mine from
Mikado a few months ago.  So who knows if they have extras.  The art
seems to be based on the manga designs so everything looks even cuter
than normal (is that really posible?).  It's roughly the sixe of an ld
and has 6 pages with a cover.  The price (US) was about $15.

--
Ash Dragoo
ashdrago@promedia.net

Search field Search string