Re: R.O.D. Licensed

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Karl R Olson <karlrolson@juno.com>
subject Re: R.O.D. Licensed
date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:12:57 -0800
On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:51:36 -0500 John DeMoranville
<jdemoran74@attbi.com> writes:
> Yeah, but it would most likely be dubbed. While I have no problems
> with good dubs(Cowboy Bebop, El-Hazard) if R.O.D gets a bad dub, we
> would be stuck in the theatres with no way of switching to a
> Japanese
> track.
> --
>  John DeMoranville
> jdemoran74@attbi.com
> "If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving."

Very good point. Hopefully they'll get some good VAs and good translators
so it'll have a nice to listen to, accurate dub so that if it does go to
theaters it's worth the $8 and 90 minutes (100 minutes with trailers).
Otherwise, a theatrical run just delays the DVD release.

Karl Olson
www.karlrolson.com

Search field Search string

archive list