Lost Universe in Turkish?

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "Michael Hopcroft" <hugopig1@attbi.com>
subject Lost Universe in Turkish?
date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:24:22 -0800
----- Original Message -----
To: <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: Sailor Moon movies

> Thanks for the info, Mike. (I'm a Mike, too)
> I've only seen Sailor Stars (and that was dubbed in Turkish!) but I
> liked that enough to try the movies.
> Right now, the Turkish channel shows Lost Universe. Not sure I like that
> one yet.

Lost Universe in Turkish. What a frightening thought. It's hard to separate
Canal from the cute, cheerful, violence-happy vocal stylings of Megumi
Hayashibara.

How much you like Lost Universe will depend, in large part, on whether you
liked Slayers. It comes from the same people, has many of the same writers
and designers, and has some actual story links to the Slayers universe (one
of the ships has the same name as Gaourry's sword, for example).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs