Re: Odds and Ends

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Sasami-chan <b4506062@csie.ntu.edu.tw>
subject Re: Odds and Ends
date Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:55:22 +0800 (CST)

Hello everyone!

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Joseph Riggs wrote:
> 4
> 7
> 5
> 6
> 9
> 8
Here is Sasami-chan's ranking (for those of you who care): 6,5,4,7,8,9.

> I don't have a PS2, so I haven't had a chance to look at X.  I found the
> story in 8 to be so awful that I had to literally force myself to finish
it.

> I'm still not sure whether Ultima IX or Final Fantasy 8 is worse.
Definitely Ultima IX. At least I finished FF8. When Ultima IX started
asking the Avatar to go swimming in ocean water - I quit. And to think I
purchased my Duron 600 system just to play that silly game...

In FF8, at least I got three cute girls to look at.

> Dragon Warrior VII - Is that the one that's currently in stores for PSX?
> I've seen it, and I've been wondering if its any good, but I haven't seen
> enough to make a decision on it.
The gameplay's really good. I also prefer the reminiscent feel of the
DW7's graphics to that of FF7+. Get it. You will love it. :)

CheerS!
Sasami-chan

Search field Search string

archive list