Re: The Official Tenchi Fan Club

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from OhRyoko@aol.com
subject Re: The Official Tenchi Fan Club
date Wed, 6 Feb 2002 00:10:42 EST

In a message dated 2/6/02 12:04:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
youhavebeenzorched@yahoo.com writes:

> Pokemon is the only exception because Nintendo
> has a very good marketing strategy, but other Anime
> shows would do better if the firms marketing them did
> a better job.

Good marketing on Pokemon is an understatement... I don't think there's a 10
year old in the entire USof A who doesn't know what Pokemon is.  But I
thought that what that last sentence was just trying to say was that it's a
basic pain in the patootie trying to deal with members from other countries
so they'd just keep it as a japanese-only site.
Mel

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited