Re: The Official Tenchi Fan Club

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Michael Haney <youhavebeenzorched@yahoo.com>
subject Re: The Official Tenchi Fan Club
date Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:03:51 -0800 (PST)
--- OhRyoko@aol.com wrote:
> Oh... I have had a laugh with this little toy... The
> incorrect translations are hilarious... something
> about coconuts... lol.  The one semi- correct
> translation I find hilarious is about that site
> being a Japenese only site.  The translator reads it

> as "...this becomes the Japanese private site. We
> are not corresponding overseas. Badness it does and
> does not drive acknowledgement."  I swear that last
> sentence has me rolling...
----------

The marketing of Anime in the US seems to be done by a
bunch of monkeys.  Its sloppy, poor, and very badly
done.  Pokemon is the only exception because Nintendo
has a very good marketing strategy, but other Anime
shows would do better if the firms marketing them did
a better job.

====
===================
Michael "The-Zorch" Haney
youhavebeenzorched@yahoo.com
White Knight of KOME
Member of Tenchi ML, #SAS#, #WASHU#, and FFAN!
Founder of World of Tenchi!
Co-Developer of Star-Skimmer!

Search field Search string

archive list