Re: The Official Tenchi Fan Club

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from OhRyoko@aol.com
subject Re: The Official Tenchi Fan Club
date Wed, 6 Feb 2002 00:00:35 EST

In a message dated 2/5/02 11:39:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
youhavebeenzorched@yahoo.com writes:

> http://world.altavista.com/
>
> ..to browse the tenchi-web.com in English.  Just
> enter in the URL and select the Japanese to English
> translation.  Its not perfect but you do get the point
> of what they are trying to tell you on the site.
>
> ===

Okay... wait a minute.. hold up, someone has got to tell me.  I decided to
look at more of the fan club site and the registration page.  Now why in the
world would a Tenchi Muyo Fan Club website want to know what your BLOODTYPE
is.  (and I looked it over- it is not a translation error- the only options
they give are A type, B type, O type, and AB type)  This is absolutely
facinating- maybe one of the strangest things I've ever seen!
Mel

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited