Re: The Official Tenchi Fan Club

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from OhRyoko@aol.com
subject Re: The Official Tenchi Fan Club
date Tue, 5 Feb 2002 23:55:10 EST

In a message dated 2/5/02 11:39:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
youhavebeenzorched@yahoo.com writes:

> http://world.altavista.com/
>
> ..to browse the tenchi-web.com in English.  Just
> enter in the URL and select the Japanese to English
> translation.  Its not perfect but you do get the point
> of what they are trying to tell you on the site.
>
> ===

Oh... I have had a laugh with this little toy... The incorrect translations
are hilarious... something about coconuts... lol.  The one semi- correct
translation I find hilarious is about that site being a Japenese only site.
The translator reads it as "...this becomes the Japanese private site. We are
not corresponding overseas. Badness it does and does not drive
acknowledgement."  I swear that last sentence has me rolling...
Mel

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited