RE: Lionpurple

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org, <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject RE: Lionpurple
date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 11:11:44 -0800
At 07:19 PM 2/3/2002 -0500, Justin Stewart wrote:
> [...]

err.. ya. and nope never heard of it, you sure its an anime series?

^_^x KD
no quote just go look at some pics from my fave new series ;P
http://www.geocities.com/tenchi_mp/crazy.htm
http://www.geocities.com/tenchi_mp/othervamps.htm
fmp ownz joo too
http://www.geocities.com/tenchi_mp/FMP.htm
----
Kenshin fan for life! Amakakeryunohirameki!!!! ^_^x ... although after
seeing the new OAV im not so sure =(
ICQ #125700685

Search field Search string

archive list