Re: On the DVDs....

to Tenchi <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: On the DVDs....
date Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:32:40 +0100 (MET)
On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Mandi Haynes wrote:

> Okay. On the DVDs are there, like, extra things like there are on DVD
> movies? I'm just wondering because I've already got all of the Tenchi
> episodes on VHS and I'm wondering if it's worth me buying them on DVD.

Personally, I think that those "extra things" are irrelevant. I prefer
DVDs for their durability, smaller size, better image quality, multiple
languages and instant access to any part. But I probably wouldn't replace
already-bought VHS tapes unless they were noticeably degrading.

That being said, the Tenchi OAV DVD box has the "Tenchi Encyclopedia,
which is basically images and text information from the "Tenchi 101"
factbook. The Manatsu no Eve DVD has an older version of the same,
the TMiL DVD has no really interesting extras. I don't know about the
TV series of TMiL DVDs.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
|   Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.           |
|       A Homepage for Elektra: http://brazils-animeland.de/elektra         |
|           Tenchi Fanfiction Reviews: http://brazils-animeland.de/tmffr    |
+-------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? --------------+

Search field Search string