Re: Ribbons and Internet banners

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gd_himes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Ribbons and Internet banners
date Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:36:01 -0800 (PST)
--- Michael Haney <youhavebeenzorched@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Gregory Himes <gd_himes@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I have noticed the many "Ribbons" for things like

> Number one, the ribbon thing against Internet Piracy
> is like putting a huge red bullseye on your website
> with the caption in huge bold letters saying "PLEASE
> HACK ME!"

I was actually more curious (because of the recent piracy discussions,
again), than serious about putting something like that on my website.
However, that does make me think it would be a good way to test the
security of my site host.  However, they've been treating me good so
far, so I wouldn't do that to them.  But, if I used a couple of those
free hours on AOL...  ^_^ <bad boy, go stand in the corner>

> Now the ribbon against Anime Censorship is OK.  I
> encourage that one, it makes sense.  I might even
> design it myself.  Give me a few weeks.

That's where I was getting a block.  I am pretty good at doing logo
work and such, but this kind of stumped me.  I was thinking that
instead of just a red, or red/white/blue, or such of the aforementioned
ribbons, the anime one would have something hanging from it, or mounted
where the ends intersect.

Well, if you design one, I will put it on the entry to my site, with
your name under it.

Gregory Himes

====
The "Resurrection" has begun.  My site is now in two pieces,
a personal site, and the Tenchi site, and uploading has
begun.  It may be browsable in about a month...  ^_^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs