Re: OT: Yu Yu Hakusho DVD Date

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org, tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: OT: Yu Yu Hakusho DVD Date
date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:29:22 -0800
At 08:33 PM 1/31/2002 -0500, John DeMoranville wrote:
>At 07:54 PM 1/31/2002, ^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:
> >At 11:18 PM 1/29/2002 -0500, John DeMoranville wrote:
> > >For those who were asking, the latest release information I could find is
> > >that Yu Yu Hakusho Vols. 1 and 2 will be release April 16.
> >
> >any word on the length? if they only put like 2 or 3 epps on the DVD's that
> >would be total ass
>
>Speculation(and pessimism) say 3 episodes per disc, but no one knows for
>sure. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm getting them no matter
>what(glutton for punishment o_O), because of what I have fansubbed. If you
>haven't gotten them by the time I get mine, I'll make a post to the list
>saying how many episodes are included.

you probably will, since i dont got any income right now =P heh. definately
let me know if its not 4 or 5 epps per disc thats total bs, the series is
like 120 epps long!

^_^x KD
no quote right now, just go look at bad ass pics of Alucard from hellsing
pissed off! thats a face you dont wanna mess with
http://www.geocities.com/tenchi_mp/crazy

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited