Re: OT: Yu Yu Hakusho DVD Date

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from John DeMoranville <jdemoran74@mediaone.net>
subject Re: OT: Yu Yu Hakusho DVD Date
date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 20:33:51 -0500
At 07:54 PM 1/31/2002, ^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:
>At 11:18 PM 1/29/2002 -0500, John DeMoranville wrote:
> >For those who were asking, the latest release information I could find is
> >that Yu Yu Hakusho Vols. 1 and 2 will be release April 16.
>
>any word on the length? if they only put like 2 or 3 epps on the DVD's that
>would be total ass

Speculation(and pessimism) say 3 episodes per disc, but no one knows for
sure. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm getting them no matter
what(glutton for punishment o_O), because of what I have fansubbed. If you
haven't gotten them by the time I get mine, I'll make a post to the list
saying how many episodes are included.

--
John DeMoranville
jdemoran74@mediaone.net