Re: Question...

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from "Vincent Bashaw" <v_bashaw@hotmail.com>
subject Re: Question...
date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:22:46 -0800
Mike wrote:

>I was wondering if there are any Tenchi Timelines available on the
>internet.
>I write Fan-Fiction and my mind is starting to hurt just trying to fix out
>what happened when using the GU's date system.  My next story is going to
>have parts that happened before and during the founding of the GU, but I
>can't find a official timeline. HELP!

Hai (Yes) there is a timeline available for either the Tenchi OAV or TU but
I don't know if it is available on the internet. There is probably some
website that has it. The one I can quickly come up with is the one for the
Tenchi OAV but even that one depends on what you consider canon or not. If
you base the timeline strictly on what is spoken in the OAV episodes, then
the information is very limited but if include either Tenchi 101, the
database in the OAV collection and the True Tenchi Novels by Kajishima and
Yosuke, then you can build a somewhat accurate timeline. The oldest date we
have is Washu's age, 20,000 years. We know from this that the Royal Science
Academy was already founded by Jurai, the GU does seem to exist but Jurai
wasn't yet part of it. Now that I given you a starting point you or someone
else should be able to give you the rest of the timeline.

Horosha
Member of #SAS#, #WASHU#, TMML, KOME, AFC, publisher/writer of the Songs in
the Key of Life Newsletter, writer of the Tenchi/X-Flies crossover series
"Strange Days" (Chapter Three can be found at tmffa.com) and member of the
Sailor Pluto RPG (Ryoko).

Search field Search string

archive list