Re: LOL ninjas? (ot)

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gd_himes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: LOL ninjas? (ot)
date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:05:27 -0800 (PST)
--- ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com> wrote:
> At 12:55 AM 1/28/2002 -0800, Karl R Olson wrote:
> >On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 00:29:37 -0800 ^_^x Kenshin-dono
> ><kenshindono@attbi.com> writes:
[Family Guy]
> >After bouncing it around as summer series and such, Fox has got it
> on 8pm
> >thursdays, though not for long. Once they finish this season of
> Family
> >Guy, it's over, atleast on fox. Better catch it while you can I
> guess.
>
> well.. shit guess i will, tnx

I have managed to miss more then half the episodes because they can't
keep things on a schedule at Fox (and it isn't just that, Futurama and
the Simpsons are having the same problems).  Did you know they put 4
eps of Family Guy back to back, just a couple of weeks ago?  Missed all
but the first, because I only had the VCR set for the first one, and
then it switched to CSI.
The only thing consistent on Fox, seems to be "24", except, they keep
pre-empting it for other crap.

====

Search field Search string

archive list