Re: Re:

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Re:
date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:00:07 +0100 (MET)
On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Simeon wrote:

> >Nope. Unused accounts fill up quickly, start to bounce and are then
> >automatically unsubscribed.
> Not neccesarily. Hotmail will dele existing messages, to make room for ne
> ones. Same thing I think with Yahoo.

Not sure about Yahoo, but *definitely* not true for Hotmail, at least not
as default behaviour. I'm admin of the #WASHU' ML, and I get bounces from
hotmail adresses that say "exceeded storage allocation" almost every day.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
|   Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.           |
|       A Homepage for Elektra: http://brazils-animeland.de/elektra         |
|           Tenchi Fanfiction Reviews: http://brazils-animeland.de/tmffr    |
+-------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? --------------+

Search field Search string