Re: Bebop Question (Spoiler)

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Eddie Cho <eddiecho410@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Bebop Question (Spoiler)
date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:20:14 -0800 (PST)
--- Mulder8281@aol.com wrote:
> well, they set out the eggs in four plates for four people, but the
> only ones
> there were Spike and Jet; Ed had now left for good, and for all they
> knew,
> Faye was also gone for good (and she certainly would have left if
> there was
> anything left for her to go to)

Wow, I didn't even notice the number of places that had been set out!
Thanks for the clarification.

> so what I think is, they saw the empty places and just scarfed the
> eggs in
> kind of a sad binge - though no one on the Bebop would admit it (or
> rarely
> would), they cared about each other, and I think Spike and Jet were
> sad to
> see Ed and possibly Faye go

I have to say that I don't know when I'll be "ready" to watch the
series again, as I still haven't fully recovered from the last time.
The reviewer on Akadot.com said that the series took noirness (to coin
a word) to a whole new level, and it's hard to disagree. Bebop's a
GREAT series, though, noir or not.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited