Re: <OT> Fruits Baskets licensed by funi? (was: OMG BAD ASS!)

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Karl R Olson <karlrolson@juno.com>
subject Re: <OT> Fruits Baskets licensed by funi? (was: OMG BAD ASS!)
date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 01:03:13 -0800
<kenshindono@attbi.com> writes:
> hrm.. interesting. as long as they dont pull a DBZ on it its all
> good, they
> did sorta ok with Bebop so i wont mind seeing what they do with this
>
> ^_^x KD
> "You are just dog food"-Alucard/Hellsing

The editing is being left in funi's hands. I have heard two conflicting
pieces of info on how Hakusho will be dealt with for AS:

1. It's being edited explictly for AS (implying a TV14 rating). I heard
this on the AS bb.
2. On the toonzone schedule for CN that night, it lists YuYu with TVY7
rating.

One has to be wrong and one has to be right. As to which... I don't know.
Hopefully it is run with TV14 edits (and hopefully TV14 leaves the series
fairly intact).

The other good thing about that block, is that even though intially,
it'll be atleast half TVY7, it'll eventually be all TV14 anime. It's not
perfect, but it'll be better than Toonami.

Karl Olson
www.karlrolson.com

Search field Search string

archive list