Re: LOL ninjas? (ot)

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Karl R Olson <karlrolson@juno.com>
subject Re: LOL ninjas? (ot)
date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 00:55:21 -0800
On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 00:29:37 -0800 ^_^x Kenshin-dono
<kenshindono@attbi.com> writes:
> that reminds me, wtf ever happened to the family guy? it got booted
> around
> alot and i heard it was still playing, i remember catching an
> eppisode when
> i was channel surfing while transfering some anime to VHS a while
> back but
> i dont know what day it was or even if it was on fox. anyone know?
> id like
> to start watching it if its on a regular night and time

After bouncing it around as summer series and such, Fox has got it on 8pm
thursdays, though not for long. Once they finish this season of Family
Guy, it's over, atleast on fox. Better catch it while you can I guess.

Karl Olson
www.karlrolson.com

Search field Search string

archive list