Re: Hellsing License(was:Re: OMG BAD ASS!)

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: Hellsing License(was:Re: OMG BAD ASS!)
date Sun, 27 Jan 2002 21:04:40 -0800
At 10:23 PM 1/25/2002 -0500, John DeMoranville wrote:
>At 09:53 PM 1/25/2002, Simeon wrote:
>
> >   charset="iso-8859-1"
> >

> >*Raises eybrow* By who? I have not heard any news of that............ The
> >channel that is Fansubing it is normally very good, about stoping when a
> >series gets licensed, yet they have not stopped yet.
> >Are you 100% positive that the kids at your school know what they are
> >talking about?
>
>Well according to the licensing list at Anime on DVD(the list is always
>accurate) Hellsing has been licensed by Pioneer.

hrm.. im very glad that its licensed but on the other hand that sucks ass
because it was just getting very interesting =P damnit at least its pioneer
and will hopefully they'll be quick about it, wonder if epp 8's been
released yet

^_^x KD
"M..monster!"
"I get that a lot"-Iscariole and Alucard/Hellsing
----
Kenshin fan for life! Amakakeryunohirameki!!!! ^_^x ... although after
seeing the new OAV im not so sure =(
ICQ #125700685

Search field Search string

archive list