Re: Samurai Movie Reminder

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "Simeon" <sim2d2@nyc.rr.com>
subject Re: Samurai Movie Reminder
date Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:49:45 -0500
----- Original Message -----
To: <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 10:14 AM
Subject: Samurai Movie Reminder

> The Independent Film Channel will be running this weeks' Zatoichi movie
> tomorrow ( Saturday ) morning.........this installment:   'The Blind
> Swordsman's Revenge.'

Installment? So does this mean there will be more in the weeks to come? I
havent seen it on before.....

> It's good stuff!
That I would agree with.... I just watched it this morning. It was pretty
decent. That Ichi guy kinda reminded me of Kenshin a bit....
Like a cross between Usui (yet annother blind swordsman), and Saito.... Dont
know why, but he just reminds me of them.

> My tv schedule says 5 & 11 AM, but I don't know if that's West Coast or
> East Coast feed, so check your local listings........

Well, it came on at 8 AM here in the east coast, so for most of you guys in
PST, it should have been 5 AM...... I cant imagine any of you guys getting
up that early though........... =P

Please say it will come on again next week Winston. ^_^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs