Re: Video Girl AI? (ot spoilers)

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: Video Girl AI? (ot spoilers)
date Sat, 05 Jan 2002 03:13:31 -0800
At 07:58 PM 1/3/2002 -0800, Kodae wrote:
>OK I was really confused the first time I saw the Ai
>ending. Then I did some reading on-line and put things
>together. If I remember right Katsura said that the
>clock represented Ai's life, and then that's all he
>was giving away about how it ended. He wanted people
>to figure it out for themselves. I took it as that
>when Ai was taken away the clock stopped, meaning that
>she didn't really exist for Yota anymore. She was
>taken away. Then their love killed the one Creator(the
>God guy) and then the clock started ticking again,
>showing that Ai was alive again. If all else fails the
>ending showed Ai and Yota running with Takashi and
>Moemi. I don't think if the ending was sad that they'd
>do that so, I look at it like Ai was saved.

hrm? i dont remember them showing Ai running around at the end, was that
durring the credits or after it or something? didn't watch those, well if
thats true then i guess shes still around =P

>If you
>liked it I'd suggest you check out the manga. It's
>currently running in Animerica and Viz has released
>the first 3 GNs with a 4th coming out soon enough.
>There's 15 volumes in the series although the last 2
>deal with Video Girl Len. Don't really know much about
>that though. You might consider the manga to be a
>little more Shonen than the OAV. Hope I've helped.

bah, not a manga kinda guy, tnx for the 411 though

^_^x KD
"If it hurts it means your still alive"-Bayman/DOA3
----
Kenshin fan for life! Amakakeryunohirameki!!!! ^_^x ... although after
seeing the new OAV im not so sure =(
ICQ #125700685

Search field Search string

archive list