Re: OT: Ayashi No Ceres (wasRe: Happy Holidays, Old Friends!!!!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: OT: Ayashi No Ceres (wasRe: Happy Holidays, Old Friends!!!!
date Sat, 05 Jan 2002 03:06:55 -0800
At 09:17 AM 1/3/2002 +0000, Kathleen wrote:
>Hey! Good to hear from you! I was wondering if you were lost too. :-D
>
>I know that Ceres *is* technically Shoujo.....but, watching the first (Three?
>Four?
>
>I can't remember now) episodes, it sure doesn't play that way. Really
>intriguing
>
>and bloody from the start. There was even a scene where we all kinda cried
>out (Oh
*snip the weirdly formated text =P*

hrm.. i think i'm gonna have to give a looksie at this series when i get a
job/money, many people keep saying its decent

^_^x kD

----
Kenshin fan for life! Amakakeryunohirameki!!!! ^_^x ... although after
seeing the new OAV im not so sure =(
ICQ #125700685

Search field Search string

archive list