Re: OT: Crest Of The Stars (wasRe: Happy Holidays, Old Friends!!!!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gd_himes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: OT: Crest Of The Stars (wasRe: Happy Holidays, Old Friends!!!!
date Thu, 3 Jan 2002 12:57:17 -0800 (PST)
--- Kathleen <rocket98@gte.net> wrote:
[Crest of the Stars]
> I really did like the characters, and don't want to abandon them.
> So, the first 13 eps are available here? Is there a decent conclusion
> to the
> first series, then? If both you guys like it, that makes me want to
> go ahead
> with it, even if I can't see it all yet. I think it is more 'subtle'
> than
> 'slow'.. sometimes that is nice.

No, it doesn't have an ending, but that fact in itself made me feel
real good.  It does have a very definite conclusion to the 13 eps, but
leaves the equivalent of a hangar-door open for more material (which I
am sure is covered in the novels).

The whole 13 eps of "Crest" is available currently from Bandai, the
fourth DVD was released more than a  month ago.

"Banner" the other series and the special, only the Kami know when
there will be an official US release. However, a friend in my anime
group ordered the second series from CD-Japan, which probably means
"raw," but I might get to see (and only partially understand), the next series.

====

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited