Re: Happy Holidays, Old Friends!!!!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kathleen <rocket98@gte.net>
subject Re: Happy Holidays, Old Friends!!!!
date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 09:35:24 +0000

^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:

> At 10:27 AM 12/29/2001 -0800, Kathleen wrote:
>

> >I downloaded it yesterday from Alan's site, it is AWESOME!!!!!
>
>  havent checked out the Lain one cuz i really dont like lain =P

Well, I never saw more than the first DVD of Lain, she reminded me so much of
Sarah's friend that I can't stand.... I just couldn't get past that. But even
though you are neither a Beatles fan, nor a Lain fan....download that video!
Watch

it for the way that he edits the whole thing and matches the music to the
scenes....it is fantastic, really.

> One you should all check out is the Trigun in the end video, lincon park is
way

> overused but it just totally fit this song, well done, but the ending was a
bit

> flat. good stuff

Aww! I want to see that! Where is it? My other sister just freed up almost 5
gigs

of trash on my computer. It was a 20 gig hard drive with 450 megs left on
it...you

think that is what crashed it? ;-O
What a MESS this thing is!!!!

Kath