OT: Ayashi No Ceres (wasRe: Happy Holidays, Old Friends!!!!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kathleen <rocket98@gte.net>
subject OT: Ayashi No Ceres (wasRe: Happy Holidays, Old Friends!!!!
date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 09:17:13 +0000

^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote regarding Ayashi No Ceres:

> I would like to know this too, i think i remember some people trying to
sell me

> on it but it just looks so Shoujo.. however after seing a few music videos
for it

> i just dont know, there was a cool scene of some guy blowing his head off and
> some bloody stuff that looked cool.. i just dont know =P
> Ah well, not like i have money now anyways heh

Hey! Good to hear from you! I was wondering if you were lost too. :-D

I know that Ceres *is* technically Shoujo.....but, watching the first (Three?
Four?

I can't remember now) episodes, it sure doesn't play that way. Really
intriguing

and bloody from the start. There was even a scene where we all kinda cried
out (Oh

MY GAWD!), guys included. Yeah, (as I will respond to in the next post
regarding

this show) there are the prerequisite number of extremely good looking guys,
but

that doesn't appear to be the focus of the story and not a hint of romance
novely

stuff as yet, although there is bound to be some because you can tell there
will be

a relationship triangle of sorts. So far, it is fairly shocking, brutal and
right

up your alley. <tee hee>

Kath

Search field Search string