Re: Video Girl AI? (ot spoilers)

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Video Girl AI? (ot spoilers)
date Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:06:17 +0100 (MET)
On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, ^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:

> just finished watching video girl AI, not bad, too shoujo for my tastes but
> the cool blood at the end made up for it ;P anyway i liked it more than i
> thought i would but WTF was up with that ending???

Simple: the manga has a much, much longer storyline. More than 10 volumes,
I think, and the anime covers less than 3 of them.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
|   Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.           |
|       A Homepage for Elektra: http://brazils-animeland.de/elektra         |
|           Tenchi Fanfiction Reviews: http://brazils-animeland.de/tmffr    |
+-------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? --------------+

Search field Search string