Re: Happy Holidays, Old Friends!!!!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: Happy Holidays, Old Friends!!!!
date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 20:42:35 -0800
At 10:37 AM 12/29/2001 -0800, Kathleen wrote:
>Not as off topic.....
>
>We got two new anime for Christmas, the first DVDs of "Crest Of The Stars" and
>"Ayashi No Ceres".
>I liked them both, enough to keep watching. But now I remember how
>expensive it
>is to watch series that you have to buy! ;-D
>Everyone but Buck and I thought Crest Of The Stars was boring, but even though
>it was slow, it intrigued me. Ceres was really good, although the dubbing was
>hideous. That is one to watch in Japanese, let me tell ya. Anyone seen these
>shows all the way through? I would like to know if it is worth it to keep
>buying

I would like to know this too, i think i remember some people trying to
sell me on it but it just looks so Shoujo.. however after seing a few music
videos for it i just dont know, there was a cool scene of some guy blowing
his head off and some bloody stuff that looked cool.. i just dont know =P
Ah well, not like i have money now anyways heh

^_^x KD
"My middle aged balls will knock o ut these young lucious
girls!"-Ballsoksy/Excel Saga
----
Kenshin fan for life! Amakakeryunohirameki!!!! ^_^x
ICQ #125700685

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited