Re: Happy Holidays, Old Friends!!!!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: Happy Holidays, Old Friends!!!!
date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 20:40:48 -0800
At 10:27 AM 12/29/2001 -0800, Kathleen wrote:
> > I think you missed when I finished my latest AMV.
> > the site it's on is... apparently... down.  I will take this matter up with
> > my friend.  Grr. In any case, there's a new one.
>
>I downloaded it yesterday from Alan's site, it is AWESOME!!!!!
>You did a fantastic job on it, and everyone here was as impressed as hell!
>Seriously, I am not being flattering, it is really, really well done.
>Jacob downloaded all those winning videos, and he thought yours was better
>than any

I havent had time to continue my AMV collecting, last check i was up to 7
or 8 gigs i think, i should start collecting more, lotta good ones out
there but a lot of crap, make any new ones lately Kutta? havent checked out
the Lain one cuz i really dont like lain =P One you should all check out is
the Trigun in the end video, lincon park is way overused but it just
totally fit this song, well done, but the ending was a bit flat. good stuff

^_^x KD
"I should give her a good Killing"-Ilparatzo/Excel Saga
----
Kenshin fan for life! Amakakeryunohirameki!!!! ^_^x
ICQ #125700685

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited