Re: Happy Holidays, Old Friends!!!!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: Happy Holidays, Old Friends!!!!
date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 20:23:49 -0800
At 11:45 AM 12/27/2001 -0500, david mandalis wrote:

>Kathleen
>
>For God's sake I hope you didn't let her read of Peter Gray's stuff.
>That's a pretty toxic overdose for someone like her....imagine the
>plots that could develop....
>Men in Black snatching Shinto legends and foisting it onto an
>unsuspecting American populace...and...and....it's all being paid
>for by the California Carrot growers council, because after all
>we all want to be Ryo-Ohki (at least that's what Ryoko's Astral
>projection told me last night).

*falls to the floor laughing*

hah, word to that. Kath poped in too, wow heh. Im amazed she put up with
that crap i woulda told the crazy bitch to STFU and get the flying fuck
outa my god damn house

^_^x KD
"Thats bigger than a monkey butt"-Excel Girls/Excel Saga
----
Kenshin fan for life! Amakakeryunohirameki!!!! ^_^x
ICQ #125700685

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited