Re: Voice actors for FFX

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@attbi.com>
subject Re: Voice actors for FFX
date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 20:17:18 -0800
At 11:10 PM 12/26/2001 -0600, Josh Cauthon wrote:
>At 10:58 PM 12/26/2001 -0600, you wrote:
> ><snip>
> >
> >o_O
> >you act like i made a personal attack against you.
> >Kuuta doesn't like that.  And in any case, I don't have a PS2 so I can't
> >play it yet anyway.
>
>It's definitely a good reason to get one, along with a few other games.

this is an old thread but i will just say this, i got an X-box back in
november, along with DOA3, HALO, and air force delta.. i had Ace combat 4
so i exchanged AFD for Azuruki. All games combined i've probably played for
about 9 hours or so. I've played my PS2 for countless hours, actually i
turned around and just turned Azuruki in for Jack and Daxter for PS2
(havent played it yet) far too many X-box games are just average, to plain
bad. Azuruki was pure garbage, felt unfished and was worse than Tomb raider

on and on the FF thing, just my quick 2 cents, Voice acting is good but
leaving the orignal japanese dialog in with subtitles  would be much
better. Not wanting any VAing at all is stupid, games are changing, DVD
capabilities allow sound instead of pages and pages of boaring text, thats
called progress big guy, get used to it

^_^x KD
"This world has become rotten. It must be dominated and
corrected"-Ilparatzo/Excel Saga
----
Kenshin fan for life! Amakakeryunohirameki!!!! ^_^x
ICQ #125700685

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited