Re: A GOOD REMEDY FOR A HANG OVER

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "Simeon" <sim2d2@nyc.rr.com>
subject Re: A GOOD REMEDY FOR A HANG OVER
date Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:31:20 -0500
----- Original Message -----
To: <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 2:28 AM
Subject: Re: A GOOD REMEDY FOR A HANG OVER

> I'm obviously late with this, so, GOMEN!
>
> When you have too much of this:
> http://homepage.mac.com/radhaz/shinnen2002.jpg
Can you EVER have to much of the above?

> Have some of this:
> http://homepage.mac.com/radhaz/sukiyaki.jpg
Mmmmm. Just looking at it, I can feel my arteries clogging ^_^

> Can't beat Mom's cooking! (^^)
Speak for yourself. Sometimes my moms cooking would still be moving, and I
would have to beat it :P (My mother ant cook >_<)

All joking aside, when I have a hangover, I normally just workout until I
begin to go into convulsions( or at least close to that point).......
something about sweating out the toxins, or some crap like that.

Simeon - Who hasnt had sukiyaki in several months now......
BTW, does anyone know if it is customary to serve a stick of chewing gum
after sukiyaki? I went to a sukiayki house a few months ago with some
friends, and I swear to god that after the meal, they gave us sticks of
winterfresh.....

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited