Re: That one track...

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from JC <jc50_2000@yahoo.com>
subject Re: That one track...
date Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:46:51 -0800 (PST)
--- Ailene Yee <tenchidono@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Wow, there's not much going on on the list
> these days....  How're all yous doing?
>
> Anywho, does anyone know the name of that
> track they play at the beginning of No Need
> for Knights when Ayeka is talking to Tenchi?
> (What CD it's on, if any, and etc?)  Any
> help would be greatly appreciated! =)
>
> Thanks much
>
> -Ailene
> http://www.geocities.com/parn14
> http://metalgearmedia.cjb.net

Hi.

On the Tenchi Universe TV Series Volume 7
(S) Collection Space III: Episode 22 - No
Need for Knights!, I found the passage
in which Tenchi and Aeka talk about the
future. Aeka feels that her time is running
out. Tenchi won't be around for long.

The background music for this particular
sequence of film can be found on 'Tenchi
Muyou! Ryo-oh-ki: Ongaku Hen Vol. 3' CD,
Track 6, Time 02.38. This sixth track has
five background songs. The second song is
the one being searched.

Hopefully, someone can explain this better.
I do recognize my lack of communication
skills.

I would like to use the remaining of this
message to apologize to Mr. Simeon. The
lack of posts from him/her hints me that
my rudeness was not taken well. Sorry for
casting you in my silly jokes.

I wanted to hint that I was aware of this
possibility when I casted myself running
and apologizing...

Thanks for listening... 'Til the time...

- JC -

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited