Re: Ryooki has a human form?????

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Lanzer <lanzer@mindlink.bc.ca>
subject Re: Ryooki has a human form?????
date Sat, 02 Dec 1995 05:12:40 -0800
At 02:07 PM 12/1/95 -0800, Kirati Laisathit wrote:

>Huh? Sasami's transformation sequence? It must be from the pretty Samy
>OAV, ne? Nope, I haven't got that one yet.

    You can see her transformation sequence on the Mihoshi Special, the
Sound File LD (Japanese only), The Pretty Sammy OVA, and the TV series...
You get three different transformation sequences out of them. ^_^;
--
(x_x)* Heading to Tokyo during Dec 28 to Jan 1st, anyone coming? ^_^ *(-_-)
(^_^)Derek Liu, or Lanzer, at lanzer@mindlink.net. Vancouver, Canada! (-_^)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited