Re: Third OAV Series

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Third OAV Series
date Tue, 4 Dec 2001 18:55:50 +0100 (MET)
On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Steve Crabtree wrote:

>   Ok so the GP series is totally seperate from the 3rd OVA? Hrm and all this
> time I was thinking they were the same. How will the 3rd OVA fit into the
> first two?

It will continue the story, of course. Actually, it's possible that the
main Tenchi Muyo OAV storyline and the GP series storyline will
merge a some point in the future, since they play in the same timeframe
and relatively close together, and the events in the OAV series will
presumably be of a very large scale, so that the GP characters will
also be touched by them.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
|   Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.           |
|       A Homepage for Elektra: http://brazils-animeland.de/elektra         |
|           Tenchi Fanfiction Reviews: http://brazils-animeland.de/tmffr    |
+-------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? --------------+

Search field Search string