Re: OT: Final Fantasasy Movie

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: OT: Final Fantasasy Movie
date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 09:38:01 -0600

RadHaz wrote:

> Hmm, I thought it was an OK movie. I never played the FF games, though.
> Kaz thought the movie was a real dissapointment...

> http://www.animaxis.com/en/zine/newsletter/view.asp?id=N000546

i had been waiting for it ever since I heard.  I was decent, i guess, but it
should have been so much more.  I think they were aiming at theoretical US
audiences, and they should have just stuck with their usual formula with
the games.  I suppose it also didn't help that they're used to putting together
~30 hour storys, and in this it was under two.  *shrugs*
I dunno, I was hoping for more.

-K.T.K
--
Member of #WASHU#. White Knight of KOME.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs