Re: (ot) Lain AMV

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: (ot) Lain AMV
date Sat, 03 Nov 2001 23:31:16 -0600

http://kagato.com:8080/public/y2001/m11/d03/Project_Kutani-Iwakura_Lain_v2_mpg

> Took me longer than usual to do because you've moved up to
> an MPEG-4 DivX codec; I had to look that up to even be able to
> get my utilities to recognize the file. Found the codec fix at
> http://www.autobanners.net/codec/codecs.html

hm.  i hadn't had any problems playing it on any other computer with
any kind of DiVX installed...  thanks again for putting into mpeg.
*download*

> Download Tsunami MPEG Encoder. If you have a hard time remembering
> it, go here:
> http://kagato.com:8080/public/y2001/m10/d13/video_programs_html

oh good.  I was trying to remember what this was, you had mentioned it
before when I did the log vid.  thanks.
*download*

> Now, I don't doubt that the MPEG-1 stuff I'm getting out of that
> is lower quality than what you're aiming for (thus the smaller
> file sizes), but as far as things you show off to other folks on
> the net, small and compatible is good (and something you have to
> download and install a codec for ain't very compatible).

like i said, I hadn't had any problems with it on other computers.
but they were all PCs, so. ^_^;;

and yeah, I'm a stickler for quality. 35 megs was the smallest I
could get it in MPEG-4 DiVX and still have it at a quality I liked.

-K.T.K, who would'a just put it up in Indeo 5.1 had he known it would be so
much trouble... much larger size tho.
--
Member of #WASHU#. White Knight of KOME.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs