Re: (ot) Lain AMV

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@earthlink.net>
subject Re: (ot) Lain AMV
date Sat, 03 Nov 2001 11:50:37 -0800
At 03:27 PM 11/1/2001 -0600, Kuuta Kutani wrote:
>^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:
> > lemme know when you make a video of another anime and not of the beatles
> > and i'll d.load it and give you an opinion, i personally dislike both of
> > them =P is this and the Log vid all you've done? went to your profile and
> > it was all that was up there
>*snip*
>in any case, I tried to make this video distinctly un-Lain, and Eleanor
>Rigby is rather different from their usual stuff.
>
>i recommend just checking it out, please?
>
>if you don't like it, that's cool.  but if you DO, even a bit, I'll know
>I did a good job on it.

if no one else coments on it by the end of the week i'll give it a look, i
almost certainly wont like it though, but if its edited well i'll let you
know. My current surprise was the Maxx music vid i just downloaded, it was
pretty well done

^_^x KD
"How dare you peep at a virgins nakedness"-Cleo/Orphan
----
Kenshin fan for life! Amakakeryunohirameki!!!! ^_^x
ICQ #125700685

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited