Re: Anime Virii (not a Virus warning)

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Anime Virii (not a Virus warning)
date Sat, 03 Nov 2001 11:47:07 -0800
At 09:23 PM 11/2/2001 -0500, Jordan Derber wrote:
>There's the SMJtoX ending (my fav SMJ song and ED, BTW). Each Marionette has
>a different uniform  Don't get a very good look at all of them, though.

anyone know whats up with that series btw? i got some fansubs of it then
the fansubs disapeared, im assuming its coming stateside but i havent heard
anything... i think i asked this here before but i cant remember.. ugh need
more sleep

^_^x kD
----
Kenshin fan for life! Amakakeryunohirameki!!!! ^_^x
ICQ #125700685

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited