Re: (OT) My baka computer (Long) (was Re: Why are the ML posts so few

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from RadHaz <radhaz@redshift.com>
subject Re: (OT) My baka computer (Long) (was Re: Why are the ML posts so few
date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 18:00:27 -0800
It sounds like your hard drive may in trouble.
The first thing I would do is strangle your brother. (^^)
Have you attempted to run Scan Disk (Start
Menu/Programs/Accessories/System Tools)?
Try booting into Safe Mode by holding down the F8 key as the machine
starts. Run scan disk and have it fix any errors it finds.
If this is successful, try installing your programs again.

<snip>

--
RadHaz

nan des no kono miso shiru wa?