Re: Anime Virii (not a Virus warning)

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: Anime Virii (not a Virus warning)
date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 17:46:32 -0600

david mandalis wrote:

> But think of the implications....Bloodberry in Sayru Fuku, now I would
> pay to see that.  In a Tenchi note.... wasn't there some AIC doujinsi
> art with the Tenchi girls in various costumes from other Anime like
> SM?  I am not thinking of  the ones with Star Wars and other movie
> themes like Godzilla.

There's an SMJ artbook filled with Kotobuki's work (which I have, personally
signed no less. it's one of my anime trophies), which has some very cute
pics of Lime in sailor fuku, and Otaru in guys' uniform.  I dare say it's
from an alternate-universe type section from the manga (which I have not
read... want to... I love Kotobuki's work).  I wouldn't doubt that
there IS stuff out there with the Japoness Sabers all in fuku.
>^,^<

-K.T.K
--
Member of #WASHU#. White Knight of KOME.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs