Re: (ot) Lain AMV

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: (ot) Lain AMV
date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 15:27:41 -0600

^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:
> lemme know when you make a video of another anime and not of the beatles
> and i'll d.load it and give you an opinion, i personally dislike both of
> them =P is this and the Log vid all you've done? went to your profile and
> it was all that was up there

i am lazy and have a distinct lack of motivation and/or ideas, at times.
those two are all i've done.  my previous two projects I stopped half-way
on.  i may pick them up again later.

in any case, I tried to make this video distinctly un-Lain, and Eleanor
Rigby is rather different from their usual stuff.

i recommend just checking it out, please?

if you don't like it, that's cool.  but if you DO, even a bit, I'll know
I did a good job on it.

-K.T.K, off to work
--
Member of #WASHU#. White Knight of KOME.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs