Re: Why are the ML posts so few these days?

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Otaku4urd@aol.com
subject Re: Why are the ML posts so few these days?
date Fri, 2 Nov 2001 13:54:27 EST

In a message dated 11/2/01 10:44:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kenshindono@earthlink.net writes:

> well there you go, AOL. Get rid of that stupid thing

Wish I could but it's the family computer. It's either deal with AOL and its
limitations or buy a computer of my own and use a different ISP. Given my
rather limited finances these days, I'll just have to deal for now. Besides,
I doubt the problems I have are caused by AOL. I suspect a corrupted registry
/ Win 98 are the main culprits but I have no way to be certain.

Vic

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited