Re: Why are the ML posts so few these days?

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Why are the ML posts so few these days?
date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:43:38 -0800
At 01:09 PM 11/2/2001 -0500, Otaku4urd@aol.com wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Is just on my end or have there been very few posts to this ML coming in the
>past couple days? I've been receiving only about 10 items or less per day all
>this week and that seems a bit unusual given the usual volume of this crowd.

ya theres just been a low number of posts. My reason being THPS3 and trying
to get to DMD mode in DMC, also finishing off some anime and getting ready
to check out Himiko-den, god that had better not suck.

>The reason I ask if the cause is on my end is that I've been having major
>problems with this computer for the past month or so (multiple and various
>error messages, problems with AOL, no internet access, random crashes, etc.)
>and I was uncertain if any of these could affect the number of EM's I
>receive.

well there you go, AOL. Get rid of that stupid thing

^_^x KD
"Humans sure are incomprehensable. They throw down their lives for foolish
sentimentalism"-Knives/Trigun
----
Kenshin fan for life! Amakakeryunohirameki!!!! ^_^x
ICQ #125700685

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited