Re: (ot) Lain AMV

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@earthlink.net>
subject Re: (ot) Lain AMV
date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:39:28 -0800
At 10:01 PM 10/31/2001 -0600, Kuuta Kutani wrote:
>..again.
>I did a number of revisions and it is much better now.
>if you would like to see the new version, or if you haven't
>seen it yet, please do.
>
>http://www.animemusicvideos.org/video.php?v=3959
>
>and if you wish, please comment on it there as well.
>or just comment here.  anywhere.  I wanna know how
>good it really is; I haven't gotten much feedback on it
>yet.

lemme know when you make a video of another anime and not of the beatles
and i'll d.load it and give you an opinion, i personally dislike both of
them =P is this and the Log vid all you've done? went to your profile and
it was all that was up there

^_^x KD
"My obvious charms and god-like powers always dazzle the simple, ordinary
folk!"-Dark Schneider/Bastard!
----
Kenshin fan for life! Amakakeryunohirameki!!!! ^_^x
ICQ #125700685

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited