RE: TAKE ME OFF!!!!

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "Melissa McDonald" <mmcdonald@zcmc.com>
subject RE: TAKE ME OFF!!!!
date Thu, 1 Nov 2001 09:45:01 -0600
> From: Alan Zabaro

Joseph Riggs wrote:
[...]
>>  shawn wrote:
>[...]
>> >How long do you think it'll be before this idiot starts threatening a
>> >lawsuit
>> >to somebody at random?  People who use an excess of exclamation
>> >points in discourse tend to threaten a lot in my experience. :P
>>
>> Hmm...
>> Threatening a lawsuit would be a new one.

>Actually, I think we had a guy who hinted that he was a lawyer, or
>in some position to file a suit, if we didn't remove him from the
>ML immediately. That his spelling and grammar were sub-elementary
>school level didn't improve his credibility. IIRC, this wasn't
>that long ago. Within the last 6 months, I think.

 It was a female, said she was a lawyer and would sue the ML if we did not
stop sending her mail.
She seemed to have the English capabilities of a 6th grader, and the
attitude of spoiled brat.

>However, I'm guessing it'll be some time before this guy makes
>any threats towards the ML; I unsubbed him yesterday. It's just
>so much less trouble that way...

But Alan......(whine).......That takes all the FUN out of flaming dweebie
moronic assholes !

Now what are we supposed to do ???

^_~

Melissa M