Re: hehe tentical hentai (ot)

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@earthlink.net>
subject Re: hehe tentical hentai (ot)
date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 01:42:15 -0700
At 04:00 PM 10/2/2001 +0800, Sasami-chan wrote:
>Hello everyone!
>
>Schobronics wrote:
> > ^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:
> > >   i just had to send this link to the list, stumbled across this comic
> > > strip and this one had me laughing pretty hard
> > > http://ghastly.keenspace.com/d/20010510.html
> > Cool! LOL
>Definitely one of the funniest web comics I've read in years.
>
>I'd just gone through its FAQ and Character sections. Loads
>of laughs. (Done by a fellow Canadian, huh? Cool deal. :)

yup, i guess it is kinda H, but funny nonetheless. Hasn't been around for
too long either, only a handfull of archive strips

i bookmarked it though, i told myself i wouldn't add aything else to my
daily read but this is once a week and funny as hell so i figured what the hay

^_^x KD
"You don't have to believe in all the things i'm going to tell you--you
just have to be prepared. That way you can kill the damn thing instead of
denying that it just bit your head off."-Jo/Deadlands

----
Kenshin fan for life! Amakakeryunohirameki!!!! ^_^x
ICQ #125700685

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited